Wednesday, January 30, 2008

And Still Another Unfair Poll


Bentley Arnage


Bentley Continental Flying Spur



Maserati Quattroporte


Maybach 57



Rolls-Royce Phantom

Pick your favorite exotic luxury saloon.

Let's stop beating about the bush and come straight to the point. If style is the reason so be it. Status symbol? Good enough by me. The crux is: which car do you want most? Then list your next best.

In comments you have the following five choices (listed alphabetically): Bentley Arnage, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Maserati Quattroporte, Maybach 57, Rolls-Royce Phantom. List them 1 (best) to 5 (worst) and explain your decision.

There are plenty of variants of the Bentley, Maybach, and Rolls-Royce that I could have listed, however, in the interests of keeping it simple, I've provided you with representative choices. So, if you really prefer one variant of one specific car but not the specific model I've chosen, say so.

For me, this is one tough poll.

No comments: